Herrmann AG

A finger on the pulse since 1946

On 1 August 1946 – Swiss National Day – Ernst and Fanny Herrmann set up a precision engineering workshop in Walzenhausen high above Lake Constance in the Swiss canton of Appenzell, marking the birth of Herrmann AG. They soon began to experiment with plastics and bought their first injection moulding machine. Some seven decades and eight expansion phases later, Herrmann AG is a global second-generation family business employing around 70 people with its own R&D department and dedicated mould production facility.

Company history

Customers structure

Supply breakdown

Output

Management, Support and Sale

Thomas Baselgia
Managing Director
thomas.baselgia@remove-this.herrmann.ag

Guido Wirth
Head of Quality
guido.wirth@remove-this.herrmann.ag

Sebastian Herrmann
Head of Production
sebastian.herrmann@remove-this.herrmann.ag

Rainer Koch
Head of Tool Design and Development
rainer.koch@remove-this.herrmann.ag

Ronald Guyot
Member of the board of directors
ronald.guyot@remove-this.herrmann.ag

Our whole company is certificated according to ISO 9001-/15378-/13485-standard

Certificate ISO 9001
Certificate ISO 15378 (GMP)
Certificate ISO 13485
Certificate IQNet 9001
Certificate IQNet 13485